August 10th Car show in Minnesota

dan at larescorp

I had mentioned to a few people about the car show I host every year. Here are the details for whoever may be interested.

Dan's Annual Car-B-Q

855 South Cleveland

Cambridge, MN 55008

Show starts at 10:00am

This year it will be held at the Lares Corporation Building.

It is a family friendly show. We do ask that you do not touch any of the cars unless you have the owners permission.

Any and all are welcome.

There will be a people's choice best of show award for those who enter.

We will have burgers, and hotdogs on the grill. There will also be pop, water, and other non-alcoholic beverages available.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me.

Dan,

Please bump this post again a week or so before the show.

I would like to be there, maybe with my Select 60 or my '40 Olds Coupe or my '63 Corvette or my GTO or ------

Jim

• 3 weeks later...

I want to come from up in Canada, it is a 12 hour drive and ill probably have to spend the night somewhere. I figured this is the closest I can get to multiple Reatta owners (since they dont show up here often) Im driving from Regina, Sk and would like if possible to be able to spend a day/night somewhere if possible (maybe 2). I dont require food or drink, just a couch or air mattress would be great and much appreciated.

Basically I am coming for the cars, the people, and some parts. Having to stay in a hotel is a big expense and cheap places makes me cringe.. Anyway, I am open to any ideas or concerns you have in this matter. I can supply all info needed. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

<style type="text/css" data-cke-temp="1">form{border: 1px dotted #FF0000;padding: 2px;}img.cke_hidden{background-image: url(http://forums.aaca.org/clientscript/ckeditor/plugins/forms/images/hiddenfield.gif?t=B8DJ5M3);background-position: center center;background-repeat: no-repeat;border: 1px solid #a9a9a9;width: 16px !important;height: 16px !important;}img.cke_iframe{background-image: url(http://forums.aaca.org/clientscript/ckeditor/plugins/iframe/images/placeholder.png?t=B8DJ5M3);background-position: center center;background-repeat: no-repeat;border: 1px solid #a9a9a9;width: 80px;height: 80px;}html.CSS1Compat [contenteditable=false]{ min-height:0 !important;}html.CSS1Compat abbr[contenteditable=false],html.CSS1Compat acronym[contenteditable=false],html.CSS1Compat address[contenteditable=false],html.CSS1Compat b[contenteditable=false],html.CSS1Compat bdo[contenteditable=false],html.CSS1Compat big[contenteditable=false],html.CSS1Compat cite[contenteditable=false],html.CSS1Compat code[contenteditable=false],html.CSS1Compat del[contenteditable=false],html.CSS1Compat dfn[contenteditable=false],html.CSS1Compat em[contenteditable=false],html.CSS1Compat font[contenteditable=false],html.CSS1Compat i[contenteditable=false],html.CSS1Compat ins[contenteditable=false],html.CSS1Compat label[contenteditable=false],html.CSS1Compat kbd[contenteditable=false],html.CSS1Compat q[contenteditable=false],html.CSS1Compat s[contenteditable=false],html.CSS1Compat samp[contenteditable=false],html.CSS1Compat small[contenteditable=false],html.CSS1Compat span[contenteditable=false],html.CSS1Compat strike[contenteditable=false],html.CSS1Compat strong[contenteditable=false],html.CSS1Compat sub[contenteditable=false],html.CSS1Compat sup[contenteditable=false],html.CSS1Compat tt[contenteditable=false],html.CSS1Compat u[contenteditable=false],html.CSS1Compat var[contenteditable=false],html.CSS1Compat mark[contenteditable=false]{ display:inline-block;}html { _overflow-y: scroll; cursor: text; *cursor:auto;}img, input, textarea { cursor: default;}a.cke_anchor,a.cke_anchor_empty,a[name],a[data-cke-saved-name]{background:url(http://forums.aaca.org/clientscript/ckeditor/plugins/vblink/images/anchor.gif?t=B8DJ5M3) no-repeat left center;border:1px dotted #00f;padding-left:18px;cursor:auto;}a.cke_anchor_empty{display:inline-block;}img.cke_anchor{background:url(http://forums.aaca.org/clientscript/ckeditor/plugins/vblink/images/anchor.gif?t=B8DJ5M3) no-repeat left center;border:1px dotted #00f;width:16px;min-height:15px;height:1.15em;vertical-align:text-bottom;}</style><!--StartFragment-->This weekend :cool:. Come on out. All are welcome. No entry fees.<!--EndFragment--><!--EndFragment-->