1900-10 planetary transmission & chain drive rear axle. Also Curved Dash Olds parts. Leads?

Hi everyone. I am helping 2 friends with their early projects. One needs a 1900-1910 planetary transmission to go on his hit and miss automobile engine. He also needs some Curved Dash Olds engine and trans parts and a real or repro CDO flywheel. Another friend needs an early chain drive rear axle for his project. They can pick up at Hershey if necessary.Leads appreciated! George Albright,Ocala,Fla. email gnalbright@gmail.com cell 352 843 1624 from 10-4 weekdays

Guest oldgascar

Frank, I am one of the two people george is helping. I am building an Olds Pirate Racer replica. Need an 18 " flywheel and a planetary transmission from a CDO. I will chain drive the car just like the orig car, also just like the replica Steve Moskowitz built. Can you send pictures ?

Thanks,

Bob Ferry

Louisville, Kentucky

Guest oldgascar
PM sent, I'll take a photo of the flywheel later today.

Frank, I do not think the axle will work for me, but I am interrested in the flywheel . I will check later when you post a photo.

Thanks,

Bob F.

Frank thanks for getting with Bob. He needs the flywheel. Can you send him photos of both sides of the flywheel,and the diameter,and either email to me or post here. Thanks for helping Bob. The chain drive axle might work for my other friend,but its a stretch. Best he can do is $1,000 for it,if he decides he wants it. thanks again! George