my turn signal lghts up but doesn't flash??

Guest bubbles10

Guest bubbles10

Hey Everyone,

I'm looking for a little help. My left front/back turn signal lights up but doesn't flash? Any ideas ideas. The right turn signal works fine.. Thanks again

Guest bubbles10

Hey Bill,

You were correct... thanks.. Just looked at the back bulb and it was burnt out... do you happen to know where i can get a replacement bulb... Also im having a hard time getting the old bulb to come out... any ideas.. thanks again

Hey Bill,

You were correct... thanks.. Just looked at the back bulb and it was burnt out... do you happen to know where i can get a replacement bulb... Also im having a hard time getting the old bulb to come out... any ideas.. thanks again

1157 or 2057 bulb. They are very hard to turn due to the cheap contacts in the plastic sockets. Metal sockets were better, but cost the bean-counters too much.

My wife's car has a bad bulb behind the amber lens in the front. I'm guessing Hemi just grinned reading that sentence. It appears that you have to take out the plastic in front of the rad to get to it, then loosen some bolts to pull the assembly out the front of the fascia. I have two rusted (make that 3) screws for the first piece. Then ? Never buy a Chicago car even if it has been undercoated.

It is 87 degrees with what feels like 150 percent humidity and it's only 10:13 in St. Louis.

Good thing I have a parts car to rob.

Read the manual first! There are two screws under the fascia. I will be unavailable for the next week. I think I have a concussion from banging my head on the wall.

Edited by Bill Reichert (see edit history)