Jump to content

53 Buick special

Guest poorboyzhotrodz

Recommended Posts

Guest poorboyzhotrodz

Are they a difference in the special to the super on the sail panels Would like to have chrome instead of the paint I think sail panel is what it's called. If not I'm referring to from the rear window to back glass on the sides below the drip rail on the roof Thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...