Kissel Gold Bug at Carlisle

Thanks Restorer32.

The suicide seats make it a definate 1923 Model 6-45 Gold Bug Speedster.

If it was a new restoration and yellow, this was one was owned originally by celebrity "Fatty Arbuckle".

Does anyone have any pictures? I would definately like to see by bug's twin.

Thanks, RON HAUSMANN P.E.

Thanks for the help. I was thinking 1923 but failed to write it down. When I saw it I think it had maybe just arrived. There were no slide seats in sight but there was a small door behind the driver's door that I assumed was for golf clubs. However I get in trouble assuming. I'm also wondering about the two-tone gray Locomobile Berline sitting near it. I thought the owner told me it was a 1914 but my photos show front fenders and a windshield overhang that looks to be 10 years or more newer. Makes me think I misunderstood the gentleman. Can anyone help me with this.

Thanks Restorer32.

The suicide seats make it a definate 1923 Model 6-45 Gold Bug Speedster.

If it was a new restoration and yellow, this was one was owned originally by celebrity "Fatty Arbuckle".

Does anyone have any pictures? I would definately like to see by bug's twin.

Thanks, RON HAUSMANN P.E.

Ron, I have two photos of the car that I took at the show. I don't understand all the nuances of posting photos here but if you would like to provide me with your email address I can send you copies at a fair resolution when I get them downsized. ( I have dialup and it cannot cope with full resolution photos.) I think the owner told me it was the Fatty Arbuckle car.

I did a lot of surfing and found the answer to my question concerning the Locomobile. Found a photo and a writeup on Concept Carz. It is a 1914 Berline, bodied by Kellner of France and it is the only Locomobile Berline known to exist. Also it is a Model 38. It was one super impressive automobile and probably the only time I will ever see it. Am I ever glad I came to Carlisle.