Where to find parts for my 34 dodge brothers truck?

Fishlicker

I finally brought home my Great GrandFathers 34 truck he bought new in 1934. This truck has been in storage at my dads since 1983 when he brought it home after grandpa past away. Its alittle rough around the edges but from what i can tell everthing is still there.

I would like to know if anyone could direct me to sites or places of contact for replacement parts such as: fenders,brakes,brake parts,wheel bearings, seals ect.

My main goal is to get it back in good working order and safe to operate for driving to vintage car shows and meets

Thanks for Looking

Mike

Vancouver Wa.

Some brake parts and pretty much every seal and bearing should be available at your "local better auto supply". The trick is that their reference books won't go back that far so you will need to come up with cross references.

I would strongly suggest that you get a parts book for the truck. That will allow you to find the original Chrysler part number for each item you are looking for. I've been building an online parts cross reference at Plymouth Replacement Parts: Search where you can enter the Chrysler number and, if I have it, will tell you a cross reference for it. You can also use the interchange lookup feature at the NAPA Online web site to match an amazing number of vintage Chrysler part numbers. NAPA AUTO PARTS - Home

Love the look of that era Dodge truck and am looking forward to seeing your pictures.