Number stamp for DB serial plates

vintchry

I am finishing up some details on a 24 DB touring and want to replace the serial numer plate with a new one. We already have the plate but have been looking at the letters and numbers of the old one and find my current assortment of number/letter stamps is not particularly close to the stamped numbers left on the original plate. Has anyone found a suitable set of stamps or are we just using what is on hand and not worrying about it? It is just as easy to stamp with the correct style as it is to stamp with an incorrect style. Thanks Rob hattiesgarage@comcast.net

I am finishing up some details on a 24 DB touring and want to replace the serial numer plate with a new one. We already have the plate but have been looking at the letters and numbers of the old one and find my current assortment of number/letter stamps is not particularly close to the stamped numbers left on the original plate. Has anyone found a suitable set of stamps or are we just using what is on hand and not worrying about it? It is just as easy to stamp with the correct style as it is to stamp with an incorrect style. Thanks Rob hattiesgarage@comcast.net

I was at one point looking to re-stamp some numbers on some old tools that had particular fonts, it took me a bit of searching on E-bay and other sites to get just what I needed but I was successful.