Very nice Buick

Guest kack

Guest Rob McDonald

...and beautifully photographed. 249,000 Swedish Kronar converts to US$39,110. NADA Guides pegs this car at about $!2,880, tops. That doesn't stop it from being a very nice Buick.

Yes, must be a professional for the pictures was my thought. Only 29110 km, i think that will be 46576 mils.

I dont like that colour inside, but in this car it was perfect. Goran

Guest Rob McDonald

Google Translate offers this:

Buick GS Coupe, Mileage: 2911 mil, Color: Brown Gyllen, Body: Sport CoupeInfo: Automatic transmission, BUICK GS 350 1968th 350 c motor.Turbo 350 automatic transmission. The engine produces 285 hp. A car is in incredible condition. A man bought this car new, and have just kept the car in climate controlled garage. 1992, he gave away the car to his daughter. But the car was standing on the same terms as above. So the car is in NEW CONDITION. The paint looks as good now as it did when the car was new. The color is "Burnished Saddle". The interior is in "Buckskin" color. The body is in perfect condition as is the entire car. Not a stain rust somewhere. Chromium in new condition. The engine compartment is show class. The trunk is the jack and tire. Power steering. Power brakes with front discs. Tilt wheel. Eker capsules. AM-FM Radio. Bucket seats. Console. OLV.

It seems this car has been driven just 2911 miles or 4685 km! That certainly explains the exceptional asking price.

Guest Rob McDonald

...and knocked down to just $21,998. A bargain at half the price.

KACK, I love your avatar's Caddy fins, btw