Chrysler 1932 4 door sedan need tail light bracket and light, left rear door handle, hood handles

Guest bobgarvin

Guest bobgarvin

I have the left tail light and would like to add the right. Also, I have one handle for the hood but I must be missing parts since I can't figure out how it works and attaches to the rod on the hood.

Also, need one horn, I have the chrome horn extention and dome but no motor. Also, need the brackets to hold 2 horns to headlight bracket.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Bob

Guest bobgarvin

Sorry for the delay in responding. I'm in the NY area and the car is a CI with a six cyclliner engine Thanks Bob

Hi Bob,

First of all I'd love to see some photos of your car! My family has an unrestored 32 CI 6 sedan and I know from experience that finding another taillight will be very, very tough. One of ours had a broken stand with half missing and after many years of looking we were able to find a new stand that someone had made. Finding a correct taillight lens will also be a challenge!

I'm sorry I don't have any of those specific extra parts but would still love to see the car! There is another gentlemen out in your part of the country who recently restored one. I'll send you a PM with his contact info. He may have some parts or leads for you.

Justin

Left rear door handle (Outside) has the key. I have a complete second hood for a 32 CI (Minus chrome strip) that has handles and locking system. See my add in Chrysler section for a second complete hood with minor flaws.

Left rear door handle (Outside) has the key. I have a complete second hood for a 32 CI (Minus chrome strip) that has handles and locking system. See my add in Chrysler section for a second complete hood with minor flaws.

Actually, the car came with a locking right front door handle, so someone has moved it.

Guest bobgarvin

I will post photos soon. Thanks for the hood pictures and offer but I just need the locking parts, the rest would be too much at this time. The handle I need is not keyed since it locks on the inside. Thanks

Going there tomorrow or Wednesday to pull more parts. (From 39s) Do you want the locking mechanism/handles from the second hood. I think they can be salvaged. That hood has been outside for 70 years. Let me know. As Keiser31 mentioned, someone moved handles.(From right front to left rear) Most the inside ones are still there. I have removed the keyed handle.

Guest bobgarvin

If the locking mechanisms are usable I'd be interested. The locking handle I could use for now and I need one window handle. Let me know what you want for them and we can talk. Thanks Bob

Guest bobgarvin
Going there tomorrow or Wednesday to pull more parts. (From 39s) Do you want the locking mechanism/handles from the second hood. I think they can be salvaged. That hood has been outside for 70 years. Let me know. As Keiser31 mentioned, someone moved handles.(From right front to left rear) Most the inside ones are still there. I have removed the keyed handle.

Thanks let me know the price for the locking parts and I could use the handle for now

Beautiful labor of love.Keyed handle seems to be the same passenger front to drivers rear, (I found it on drivers rear)The plain handle (In not very good shape) is drivers front to passengers rear. These are the only two outside handles, not totally ruined. Inside there are a couple more to salvage.

post-76574-14314180948_thumb.jpg

post-76574-143141809461_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest bobgarvin

Here are two hood handles and one small piece that I have Thanks Bob Any photos or help would be great post-91830-143141879598_thumb.jpg

post-91830-143141879624_thumb.jpg