1930 model 64 roadster interior pics needed

Guest buckfarmer

Guest buckfarmer

I am working on a 1930 model 64 roadster but have no idea of how to complete the interior, mine was completely rotted away when I purchased the car. I need pics of the seats, doors, inside of the cowl, the box behind the front seat area, inside the rumble compartment, and the convertible top around the front window and the rear window area, also would like to make curtians for the sides so pics of these as well. If anyone could help with this or suggest someone who could I would greatly appreciate any help. My email is top.view@live.ca

Thanks Neil

I am working on a 1930 model 64 roadster but have no idea of how to complete the interior, mine was completely rotted away when I purchased the car. I need pics of the seats, doors, inside of the cowl, the box behind the front seat area, inside the rumble compartment, and the convertible top around the front window and the rear window area, also would like to make curtians for the sides so pics of these as well. If anyone could help with this or suggest someone who could I would greatly appreciate any help. My email is top.view@live.ca

Thanks Neil

Neil -

I have the same car, restored. I have her in storage for the winter, but will get her out next month and send you some pics. (if you haven't got some before then.)

Guest buckfarmer

Thanks Michael,

So far I haven't been able to find the pictures I need on the web and I want to get the fabrics done right. I know the top has some sort of removable rear window just don't know how its put together and same with the rest of the interior, just don't know how its put together. The pictures would help a lot.

Neil

• 4 weeks later...

Sure thing, Neil, will send as soon as i can. however, my interior was redone before i acquired the car, and i CANNOT vouch that it is completely correct.

as it happens, i need some help, too, with a few last touches:

Somewhere before I acquired the car, all of the interior door handles, pulls and even the mechanical innards inside the doors were lost.

Right now i just reach outside the car and open door to exit, but it's a little embarrassing.

these are the parts i need:

1930 Buick Model 64C ROADSTER:

2 Interior door pulls, and any related hardware. (to open doors from inside car)

2 interior door handles, and any related hardware (to close doors from inside car, shaped kind of like bottle openers)

All the mechanical hardware inside doors. (I might just fabricate if no dice.)

i attach a pic of the interior of a model 40, which i believe shares some of the interior door hardware.

post-57961-143141815783_thumb.jpg

all best,

Michael Arenella

Edited by studebrooklyn (see edit history)