MY new FREE website to sell your old signs: www.oldantiquesigns.com From George Albright,Fla.

George Albright

Hi everyone: I have really been looking at and studying old signs and the market in the past year. I came to realize there is little web based support for an old authentic sign marketplace. Thus I decided to set up a marketplace myself! These old-fashioned reminders of a bygone era are becoming harder and harder to find. I am now offering a unique opportunity to bring together buyers and sellers of old, antique and vintage signs. Our Classified Advertisements are dedicated exclusively to original, collectible signs. Here you can sell your nostalgic sign or find that special, old-fashioned advertising sign you've always wanted. If selling a vintage sign is your goal, then list with us to quickly reach your target market. And in case you're wondering, our advertising is FREE! Please go to www.oldantiquesigns.com I would appreciate you sharing this with our car and sign collector friends. Thanks,George Albright,Ocala,Fla. cell 352 843 1624. From 10 AM to 4 PM Weekdays EST Best. Email; gnalbright@gmail.com

post-62459-143141728141_thumb.jpg

post-62459-143141728143_thumb.jpg

post-62459-143141728153_thumb.png

• 6 months later...