1955 Buick window trim removal

Guest Roadster911

Guest Roadster911

I still can't figure out the horizontal molding right under window on the edge of the door {above door handle} . Any tips on how to remove again??Also, the rear glass molding is clipped or has screws from inside as well? Thank you all for any info.

Guest Roadster911

thank you Willie, that be great, I'm just waiting for my manual in the mail .... my car is special 2 door sedan see pic for red arrows pointing to the molding in question.Thank you

post-89251-143141723722_thumb.jpg

Willie I just have to say that is one beautiful convertible you have in your avatar.

Do you mind if I ask how many were made and what the survival rate might be currently ? I've always like the looks of the 55 and 56's but have really gained more admiration for those in the last few years. That's a Roadmaster right ? I came across it in another thread and couldn't keep from telling you how nice that is.

Very cool classic.

Dave

Willie I just have to say that is one beautiful convertible you have in your avatar.

Do you mind if I ask how many were made and what the survival rate might be currently ? I've always like the looks of the 55 and 56's but have really gained more admiration for those in the last few years. That's a Roadmaster right ? I came across it in another thread and couldn't keep from telling you how nice that is.

Very cool classic.

Dave

Dave, It is a century...more on my website.

Willie