1990 Buick Estate Wagon 39,000 miles/Fully Loaded $9500

Guest Professor

Guest Professor

Historically, Buick was GM's "discreet Cadillac"--a high-end car without the high-end ostentation. For many years, Buicks were known as "doctors' cars" for just that reason. Ownership indicated you had money, but weren't looking to flaunt it.

Over the years, Buick produced some of the most stylistically daring and physically impressive machines ever to come out of Detroit--or anywhere else. Of those notable machines, is the Estate wagon or Electra Estate wagon. These wagons served families across America from 1980-1990.

Well it's time to pack up the kids and head out on a road trip! You and your family can relive those childhood memories while at the same time, providing your children with memories of their own. And what better way to do it, than in this 1990 Buick Estate Wagon.

This 1990 Buick Estate Wagon was the last of its kind. The body style that had been popular for so many years was discontinued. Now these wagons have reached collector car status as many people look for these models once again.

This particular car was ordered with ALL the bells and whistles. It has been well-maintained over the past 22 years. This is an ultra low mile original car in a model year some say is the last of the great Buicks.

Here is the list of specification:

- 1990 Buick Estate Wagon

- 39,000 original miles

- 307ci V8

- 4 speed automatic transmission

- Dark Sapphire Blue

- Woodgrain panels

- Plush tan leather seats

- Power steering

- Power brakes

- Power windows

- Power locks

- Power antenna

- Power driver seat with manual recliner

- Power passenger seat with power recliner

- Power rear window

- Power mirrors

- Tilt steering wheel

- AM/FM Stereo with cassette player

- Electronic Touch Climate Control Heat/Air Conditioning

- Twilight Sentinel

- Lamp monitors

- Cornering lamps

- Two-way tailgate

- Front seat reading lamps

- Rear window defroster

- Cruise control

- Third seat

- Luggage rack

- Aluminum wheels with Buick center caps

- Original owner's manual

All the glass is nice and clear. Rides on a nice set of Uniroyal Tiger Paw tires. No exhaust leaks of any kind.

The car is completely original down to the floor mats. The wood paneling is in great condition. Not faded like so many wagons of this era. The paint has a brilliant shine. The interior is free of tears. The headliner is not sagging. And the carpet shows very little wear. The 307ci V8 starts and runs well. The transmission shifts smooth. I can find no leaks from either. All of the options are in good working order. The car is truly a time capsule.

Whether you are someone looking for a great, low-mileage driver or a collector looking for the last of a great model, I think you will find this car will easily meet your needs.

Please email with any questions you may have. I plan on taking many more detailed photos today.

To view larger versions of the photos, click on the link below.

1990 Buick Estate wagon - a set on Flickr

When it opens, click on the photos. When the photo opens, click on the magnifying glass with the (+) sign in the top right corner. This will allow you to view the larger versions of the photos.

The price is negotiable. Don't be afraid to make an offer. Not interested in any trades.

3K23If3J15La5H25Mcccu6250a97f79531931.jpg

Guest Professor
Where is this Buick located please? Interested!

Thanks!!

I am located in east Tennessee; a small town about 35 miles north of Knoxville.

Guest Professor

I have added many more photos. I tried to show details of the car. Feel free to ask questions.

To view larger versions of the photos, click on the link below.

1990 Buick Estate wagon - a set on Flickr

When it opens, click on the photos. When the photo opens, click on the magnifying glass with the (+) sign in the top right corner. This will allow you to view the larger versions of the photos.

Guest ronjones

Very nice vehicle,,nice pics. How old are the tires and does the Comfort Control work including the air? Did this come with R12 and if it did has it been switched over to R134. Thanks

Guest Professor
Very nice vehicle,,nice pics. How old are the tires and does the Comfort Control work including the air? Did this come with R12 and if it did has it been switched over to R134. Thanks

Thanks for the interest in the car. I am not sure on the age of the tires. The still appear to be in good condition and should last many more miles. The Electronic Touch Climate Control is still operational. The car came with R12. There is no evidence that it has been changed.

• 4 years later...

This is a classic case, I think, of why sellers 

should put contact information in their ads.

If this had been a Hemmings ad, there would have

been a phone number, so you could check.

And if the car is still available, the seller would be

thrilled to get a call after all this time!

There's an outside chance that the car never sold;

yet contacting this seller is now difficult.

He has made only four postings since 2012,

and he hasn't even been on the forum since 2014.

Sending him a Private Message on this forum should also

send him an e-mail notification, if that e-mail address is still active.

Or is there a way to contact him through "Flickr,"

since that link to his pictures still works?