Pop passed away - now his four Model Ts are for sale.

Guest TsandAs

Guest TsandAs

Up for sale:

1917 Model T Express Wagon

1922 Model T Express Wagon

1925 Model T Roadster

1926 Model T Tudor Sedan

All cars are older restorations, strong runners and dependable drivers. They just need a new home.

Asking Price for each is $12K OBO

Serious inquiries entertained by E-mailing Tom at alexandriasign@gmail.com . Cars are located in Central New Jersey.

post-79187-143139304357_thumb.jpg

post-79187-14313930436_thumb.jpg

post-79187-143139304363_thumb.jpg

post-79187-143139304387_thumb.jpg

Edited by TsandAs
Added Asking Price (see edit history)

Guest TsandAs

Dear Daytona

Please send me an e-mail with which cars you are interested in and I will respond with the asking prices. There is also a 1930 Chevy 4 Door Sedan in the stable if that interests you.

Thank You

Tom

Guest TsandAs
Are any of these vehicles still available? If yes, let me know here at Home Page Article

This ad has generated a significant response from forum members with several making plans to come see the collection after Christmas They are presently all still available. First cash will own them. Send me an e-mail at the above address and I can send you more particulars.

Buy/Sell Forums

IMPORTANT: Put either FS for "For Sale" or WTB for "Want to Buy" in the subject line along with the year, make and model.

EXAMPLE: FS - 1950 Plymouth Business Coupe

Please include the following information in the body of your post:

Year

Make

Model

Price

Description

Location (City, State, Country)

Contact Information (Name, Email and Phone)

EBAY URL if also listed on EBAY

Incomplete, overly commercial, or non-automotive related postings may be deleted without notice!

Want to place a commercial ad? Great! Use our http://forums.aaca.org/f158/.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Guest TsandAs
Buy/Sell Forums

IMPORTANT: Put either FS for "For Sale" or WTB for "Want to Buy" in the subject line along with the year, make and model.

EXAMPLE: FS - 1950 Plymouth Business Coupe Check

Please include the following information in the body of your post:

Year Check

Make Check

Model Check

Price Available upon e-mail request

Description Check

Location (City, State, Country) Check

Contact Information (Name, Email and Phone) Check

EBAY URL if also listed on EBAY Not Listed on eBay

Incomplete, overly commercial, or non-automotive related postings may be deleted without notice!

Want to place a commercial ad? Great! Use our http://forums.aaca.org/f158/.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Please See above

Guest Rob McDonald

"Price Available upon e-mail request"

TOM, I think Matt is politely letting you know that an asking price must be included in any For Sale thread on these forums. Sometimes, "non-car" people post messages wondering if their old car is worth anything but you seem to be familiar with the hobby. You know the book value of your pop's Fords, so why not use that to set an optimistic asking price? That's really what's expected here and the moderators will probably pull your thread if you don't.

Guest TsandAs
"Price Available upon e-mail request"

TOM, I think Matt is politely letting you know that an asking price must be included in any For Sale thread on these forums. Sometimes, "non-car" people post messages wondering if their old car is worth anything but you seem to be familiar with the hobby. You know the book value of your pop's Fords, so why not use that to set an optimistic asking price? That's really what's expected here and the moderators will probably pull your thread if you don't.

Asking Price for each is $12K OBO

Understood.

Guest TsandAs

Merry Christmas to all Forum Members and especillay to those who have communicated iterest. I will be in touch shortly to set up a mutual time to meet!

Thank You

Have you listed these cars in the classifieds on the Model T Ford Club of America site? Just google MTFCA, you probably already know this, they have a very active forum and it'd be great exposure.

Looks like some nice T's, good luck with sale....

Guest TsandAs
Have you listed these cars in the classifieds on the Model T Ford Club of America site? Just google MTFCA, you probably already know this, they have a very active forum and it'd be great exposure.

Looks like some nice T's, good luck with sale....

Thanks for the Tip David... I am aware of the site and intend to do just that. I am waiting for the Holiday crazyness to pass and will be reposting on both the AACA and the MTFCA sites with better pictures.

I appreciate your suggestion

Tom :)

Whew, holidays almost gone..my preference for holidays are Thanksgiving and New Years...no gifts and just family surrounding...high expectations for loving family around you, but no expectations for get and give.....

Happy New Year to all...