59 chev Impala Converible

Guest willeys41

Guest willeys41

It's seem to me If someone was honestly SERIOUS about the car they would do what the AD said,E-mail for pic.I have not been on this site for awhile and having a problem with down loading pic. As soon as possible I will load pic.If people would take more time to smell the Roses instead of finding fault with everything. life would go a lot smoother.Dave

If people would take more time to smell the Roses instead of finding fault with everything. life would go a lot smoother.

After giving this matter some thought for a couple of days, I feel an apology is due. I could have been a bit more subtle, and a little less sarcastic. I apologize for the poor behavior.

As for the substance of my msg, I stand my ground. My point is, one is likely to get more of a response when doing the work for a buyer (posting a pic), instead of asking/expecting a prospective buyer to to do it (ask for pics). Many folk, seeing no pic, will just keep moving on down the boulevard. It is the nature of the beast.

Yes, I now understand there was trouble posting pics. However, that point was not made in the original post.

Again, apology extended.

willys41 - Dave,

If you go to the original menu, and scroll down below BUY/SELL to the last entry in the category, you will see:

Forum Questions

Post here if you need help using the forum, ie. how to post a photo, lost passwords, etc.

Your questions will be answered there.

But let me try to help in the meantime:

Additionally, if, when posting, you look to the lower right, below your in-process post you will see 3 blocks. The middle one says "Go Advanced".

Click on "Go Advanced",

Scroll down to ATTACHMENTS, and click on "Manage Attacments".

Then it is a matter of following directions - either drag a photo or file, or click to add more files, and then click and add.(

I just stuck in a few from the Glidden Tour as an example of how to do it)

When you have added your photos, then hit "DONE", and Preview you post if you wish.

(I always have some "typos" to fix in mine).

When you are satisfied that your ad has met the requests of this forum, such as:

Price,

Location,

Photos, etc.

then click "Submit Reply"

Good luck selling, and I had a pair of '59 Impala Convertibles, back in the early 1960s - loved them both, a white 283 Powerglide with skirts and continental, and a Black 4-speed 348, both of which were serious attractions at the Big Top Car Hop on US-22 in New Jersey.

post-54863-143139294694_thumb.jpg

post-54863-143139294697_thumb.jpg

post-54863-143139294699_thumb.jpg

Edited by Marty Roth
typos (see edit history)

Additionally, if, when posting, you look to the lower right, below your in-process post you will see 3 blocks. The middle one says "Go Advanced".

Click on "Go Advanced",

Scroll down to ATTACHMENTS, and click on "Manage Attacments".

Marty,

Thanks for laying out the procedure. I am a firm advocate of making use of it, as should be obvious!