Rodder's Journal #56

RivNut

A friend of mine just sent an email to me that said that issue #56 of The Rodder's Journal has a sixteen page article on a mild custom 1965 Riviera. Probably worth finding one.

If its in RJ its probably an 11 on the 1 to 10 scale. Can you imagine how expensive it is to feature 1 car with 16 pages of the finest color and paper in the magazine business ? I will be out tomorrow to the local Barnes and Noble to track down # 56. I just hope its a car I have never seen before !!!! These ARE exciting pieces of rolling art .

• 2 weeks later...
If its in RJ its probably an 11 on the 1 to 10 scale. Can you imagine how expensive it is to feature 1 car with 16 pages of the finest color and paper in the magazine business ? I will be out tomorrow to the local Barnes and Noble to track down # 56. I just hope its a car I have never seen before !!!! These ARE exciting pieces of rolling art .

Just saw the # 56 iSSUE ...NICE CAR... only wish there were more detailed pictures of the interior and trunk....whay happened to the door handles,,,, super slick though....also an incredible black 32 ford roadster in that issue.