1920s Head lights

• 6 months later...
Guest vertical8walter
Trying to clean out. These are still available at $80.00. Or give me an idea what they go to.

i would like to buy your headlamps.please make me a offer including shipping to germany.

is it possible to pay paypal?direkt contact w.alvis@gmx.de

kind regardes walter seidenfaden

stutz vertical 8 AA , overland 85/4 1917 , buick 60 hp 1918

Walter: I would first still like to know what these lights are for? I gave all the information I have on them. Look to be mid 20's. My thought was Olds or Overland. I will need your address to get a cost on shipping. Will probably cost over $100 U.S. Other than books I sent to Sweden I have never shipped to Germany. I have had no problem with pay pal with Swedish to American funds. Larry

Guest vertical8walter

hello larry

i want to use this for my buick 6 cyl 60 hp 1918. i bought it as a rolling chassis and want to build something like a mercer or a stutz bearcat.i like to buy scrap chassis to build my own car always playing in the original past time.my wife means i am born in the wrong time.restoring original cars - what i did for a very long time - is boaring for me.

to be creative in the " 20th or 30th" is what i like to be.

i hope this is not a big shock but i built my specials from scrap wich no others want ...........but they always want the cars i build.in the past i build riley and alvis specials but with my stutz vertical 8 1926 i came to american cars.sorry i do not have the best english and in this time only one hand to wright on my computer.

i hope you will sell this headlamps to me.shipping of similar things has been around 60$ but you will find out the price.

thanks and kind regardes walter

Guest vertical8walter

hello larry

i will trie to send you some photos during the week. i need som help to do this.i have some photos but i do not know how to send them.i am not a computer man............give me a spanner or let me design a car no problem.but sending photos?????

i will do it soon.

kind regardes

walter