Thread moved??? WHY???? Reatta FS

Mr Buick

I posted a thread about a Reatta for sale about 3 weeks ago. It looks as though it has been moved??? WHY? Is this not the Reatta forum? Are we not allowed to post Reattas for sale?? I guess I am confused. It would have been nice to have been informed that it was going to be moved, or locked or deleted or whatever. I guess I shouldn't care about the car, I am just trying to help a guy sell his car instead of sending it to the trash/junk. So be it......

I posted a thread about a Reatta for sale about 3 weeks ago. It looks as though it has been moved??? WHY? Is this not the Reatta forum? Are we not allowed to post Reattas for sale?? I guess I am confused. It would have been nice to have been informed that it was going to be moved, or locked or deleted or whatever. I guess I shouldn't care about the car, I am just trying to help a guy sell his car instead of sending it to the trash/junk. So be it......

John,

It was moved to the "Reatta Buy/Sell" forum. It's right here: http://forums.aaca.org/f200/burgundy-89-reatta-335402.html

...and I did leave a re-direct here on the main section so it wouldn't be difficult to find. I had originally left it alone here in the main section, but once you started bumping the thread, it seemed more appropriate to move it to the Buy/Sell section where "for sale" posts are supposed to go.