window rubber

Guest rls65rls

Guest rls65rls

hello everyone,my 65 is now painted,and doors are on.door skins are off. i'm trying to install the window rubber on the top of the door. the rear quarter window runs on the inside of the rubber channel,but I can't get the upper part of the door window to go into the rubber channel. it just butts up against the rubber on the top.are the windows supose to run in the channel or just butt up against it. I've tryed ajusting and re-ajusting the window. could I maybe have a door problem? thanks for any help.

There's only one real "channel" for the door window; that's the one that is on the frame of the vent window. The rest of the glass (and the front frame of the vent window) press into the rubber around the A-pillar and the roof line. As was mentioned in a previous post, some pictures might help clarify your problem.

Ed

Guest rls65rls
There's only one real "channel" for the door window; that's the one that is on the frame of the vent window. The rest of the glass (and the front frame of the vent window) press into the rubber around the A-pillar and the roof line. As was mentioned in a previous post, some pictures might help clarify your problem.

Ed

sorry guys ,Im not very good with computers,have no idea how to post pictures.don't even know how to start. thanks, rls65rls

If you're like the rest of us, you can ask one of your grandchildren what to do.

First of all, you can't post pictures in a "quick reply" If you'll double-click the reply button, you'll get a bigger screen you can use to reply. Scroll down to the section called "Attachments" and click on the 'manage attachments' button. That will take you to a screen where you can browse your computer. From there you choose your picture file and upload the pictures you want to post. Not quite that simple, but there are guides to help you.

Ed