1914 Dodge - Factory Photos & Proven/Known Correct Factory Info

1936 D2

This upcoming series of threads is for the express purpose of collecting Factory Photos and Printed Copies of known correct or provable Factory Information concerning the early models of Dodge Automobiles and Trucks. This thread is in an effort to provide searchable, clear, and easily found information on this year of Dodge products.

This particular thread concerns the 1914 Dodge.

Please keep to the topic and only post KNOWN CORRECT INFORMATION. If you feel a correction is necessary to prior information, that would be considered a post pertinent to the thread and should be posted. Off topic questions or subjects can be asked to be removed.

Please post your contributions below!

Not to be picky and I get what you are wanting, but I sincerely hope that you do not inundate us with this question every three days on every year DB post like you just did. It takes time to click on each comment and when you have so many, it becomes very tedious. I would give it a few days more to see just what people want to offer. If nothing more happens on those posts, maybe you should just start a single post about not getting any information instead of repeating the same question on each post. Sorry if I seem like a butt.

No problem. I figured eventually these will not be grouped. They will get spread all over the forum. At that point the only way people will find them is via a search.

I was just hoping that keeping it in mind for a few weeks will get people thinking about it and maybe do something about posting. These started to roll off the first page of the Forum so I was just going to "bump" them all but figured a bit more "push" may get things going.

Sorry though. I do see this could be an irritation for those that check the Forum regularly like yourself and me, but others may not be on here for weeks at a time. They may miss it if it is hiding on the second Forum page.

Anyway, that was a lot of work, both to make those things in the first place and to "bump" them. I don't see myself doing it very often anymore, if at all. And if they got posted to, I would just leave it for the "searchers" in the future all together. They would take on a life of their own.

So lets encourage people to dig into their deep dark storage, find those dusty old photos and scan or digitally photo them and get the reference material out here! Does no one any good in a closet! :(