Can anyone identify this fine car?

Guest oldsprinter

Guest oldsprinter

Desperately trying to find the owner of this car. Buick. This pic is from BCA Nationals in 2007 at Bellevue, WA. Anyone recognize it?post-86636-143139095885_thumb.jpg

I do recognize the car, and had some e-mail exchanges with the owner prior to the 2007 meet. I'll look, but doubt whether I'll succeed in finding the contact information at this point.

I do not have a BCA roster handy, but the car came from Poulsbo, Washington. It would be worthwhile to check through the Washington listings for anyone from Poulsbo.

For some reason, I'm thinking this car was built on a 1929 chassis.

Oldsprinter, here is what I received from our friends in the Pacific Northwest.From: Bill Schwer <biznesscoupe@yahoo.com>To: jnkhop <jnkhop@aol.com>Sent: Fri, Jul 13, 2012 8:28 pmSubject: Re: Fwd: do you know the ownerJoe:I went to the October '07 issue of the Bugle and found the car and its owner. The fellow is Thomas Slaaughter of Silverdale, Washington. If he was a BCA member, his address should be in the BCA roster. I couldn't lay hands on my roster. So here is what I did. I went to whitepages.com and found a Thomas Slaughter in Poulsbo. The address listed is 26585 State Highway 3 NW, Poulsbo, WA, 98370-9176. Hopefully this is a good lead. So that aside, what's the need to contact him? MOre later.Bill