Wanted Front and Rear Bumpers for 1946-1948 Lincoln

Guest Cliff J

Guest Cliff J

I am looking for bumpers for my 1948 Lincoln Club Coupe. I am not expecting perfection. I hope to locate bumpers that can be rechromed without too much difficulty and will look good. I am also hoping for a reasonable price.

I am looking for bumpers for my 1948 Lincoln Club Coupe. I am not expecting perfection. I hope to locate bumpers that can be rechromed without too much difficulty and will look good. I am also hoping for a reasonable price.
i have parts of both bumpers with no rust also grill and a lot of rust free sheet metal george 406-5432591

Guest Cliff J

Hi NWclassic Thank you for your response I would like very much to see pictures of the the bumper parts you have. I believe that the guards and bumper ends, the rear bumper center piece and the blades that I have will probably be fine when rechromed. The main problem that I have are dents and rust on the bumpers themselves. I did not mention the grille in my parts wanted post, but since you mentioned it I am in need of the lower grille on both sides due to being broken adjacent to the bumper guards. If your lower grille components are unbroken I am interested. As I say I would like to see pictures. I would also like to know what you are asking. Thank You Cliff Johnson cjohnson@bak.rr.com

I am looking for 1942 bumpers and have purchased two front Lincoln bumpers for post war (46-48) They are good condition and I am willing to sell a set. I really want 42 but have had no luck finding either end. Lee Fort Myers, Fl.

Guest Cliff J

Hi Waldren , I am sorry I have not previously replied to your message about the front bumper that you are willing to let go. I think I may have something of one of your purchases on this board. I wish I could help you with your efforts to locate bumpers for your 1942 but I think those cars and their spares must be very rare indeed. One place where you may possibly find what you are looking for is Merv Adkins at 9655 Hidden Farm Road in Rancho Cucamonga CA 91737 (909) 980-1332. He has a lot of stuff. I am interested in the front bumper that you have and I would like very much to know your price and to see a picture or two if possible I am Cliff Johnson, I live in Bakersfield CA , my email address is cjohnson@bak.rr.com. I hope to hear from you again soon.

Hi Waldren , I am sorry I have not previously replied to your message about the front bumper that you are willing to let go. I think I may have something of one of your purchases on this board. I wish I could help you with your efforts to locate bumpers for your 1942 but I think those cars and their spares must be very rare indeed. One place where you may possibly find what you are looking for is Merv Adkins at 9655 Hidden Farm Road in Rancho Cucamonga CA 91737 (909) 980-1332. He has a lot of stuff. I am interested in the front bumper that you have and I would like very much to know your price and to see a picture or two if possible I am Cliff Johnson, I live in Bakersfield CA , my email address is cjohnson@bak.rr.com. I hope to hear from you again soon.

I will send photos tomorrow we are having a real bad storm this evening. Thank you for your interest. Lee

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Cliff J

Hi George , I think that I saw a bunch of photos taken by a lady depicting some of your postwar Lincoln chrome and sheetmetal. I have been trying to decide when it might be appropriate to call you about the parts you have given the time differential. I am definately interested in the bumper parts you have and lower grilles if you have them. The turn signal housings that you have ( the end of the lower grilles) look very nice. I would like to know what price you are asking for these items of brightwork. Hopefully we can come to an agreement. I am Cliff Johnson, I live at 5311 Eastcove Court , Bakersfield CA 93306 my email address is cjohnson@bak.rr.com. I hope to hear from you soon

Hi George , I think that I saw a bunch of photos taken by a lady depicting some of your postwar Lincoln chrome and sheetmetal. I have been trying to decide when it might be appropriate to call you about the parts you have given the time differential. I am definately interested in the bumper parts you have and lower grilles if you have them. The turn signal housings that you have ( the end of the lower grilles) look very nice. I would like to know what price you are asking for these items of brightwork. Hopefully we can come to an agreement. I am Cliff Johnson, I live at 5311 Eastcove Court , Bakersfield CA 93306 my email address is cjohnson@bak.rr.com. I hope to hear from you soon

I have been looking for the original order I found it.

I bought one set from Nancy Styron May 15 for 271.98( ( this a good set and just needas chrome0

I bought the other set for177.00 from John Keiser There is damage on the left face bar bent out like it was towed with a chain.

I have been working on pictures but this is all new to me

Time is 4 hours differance 6 p m your time is 10 pm my time