Last call for TC parts, 24 days til Carlisle PA Chryslers

I have a lot of left over parts im willing to bring with me. Im going for 3 days and trailering my TC so im coming with a pickup.

I have:

90 Black interior about 85% complete all in good shape (seats, door panels, rugs, console lid, rear spare tire compartment complete, etc etc

lots of gas charged struts for hood and trunk

2 hard top pull down assemblies

1-89 originall all metal T2 radiator ic combo in very good shape

set of power seat bases with motors, were working when removed

Misc ginger plastic interior pieces- door sills, sun visors, etc

284 getrag 5spd trans for 16Valve -good for parts, have flywheel also, was good when pulled 3 years ago

Front door glass original

16V shifter assembly with burlwood knob

teves brake pump abs unit used was working when removed

90 black steering column

Misc stainless trim

90 16 Valve smec engine computer california emissions compliant

quarter glass

rear view mirror

black leather shifter boot from 90 TC

Abs computer

Gauge cluster

stock rim

I am willing to sell the stuff for reasonable offers, il ship parts if somebody wants me to, or il bring them to the show July 6-8

Edited by 89TC-16V (see edit history)

anybody ? lots of parts im never gonna use that eventually im gonna put up on ebay for lunch money and the rest im gonna throw out. would be fine even if you need something little, i can bring a truck load of parts, im willing to ship other stuff if anybody isnt going to be at the show, i know we usually only have maybe 6 cars at Carlisle

making my way to Carlisle in about 2 hrs. nobody who planned to be there asked for any parts. would have loved to unload some of it and save ppl shipping but i guess nobody needs anything. if anybody comes up with something whether its a spare stock rim or rear view mirrorm interior parts, hard top pull down, door panels, etc please post by 3pm please. i have an empty truck bed and can bring a good amount of stuff

• 3 weeks later...