Looking for gas pedal rod for 1931 SA6

keiser31

Looking to get a gas pedal rod from a SA6 or any other one that may be the same as the SA6 item. It is the piece that connects from the starter pedal linkage to the gas pedal. It is "L" shaped and has an adjustment to it. The gas pedal pops onto the ball on the end of it. Thanks in advance. John

keiser31@charter.net

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)

Not mine, but is this any help? link to auction. I've been looking for the rod that goes from the bottom of steering column up to the bellcrank and found this. It doesn't have the part I need but it might help you out. I've also been looking for the light switch control lever with no luck yet. If you aren't able to find one I believe the picture from the parts book with all of the rods is in scale. So it should be possible to bend a new one with some degree of accuracy.

Not mine, but is this any help? link to auction. I've been looking for the rod that goes from the bottom of steering column up to the bellcrank and found this. It doesn't have the part I need but it might help you out. I've also been looking for the light switch control lever with no luck yet. If you aren't able to find one I believe the picture from the parts book with all of the rods is in scale. So it should be possible to bend a new one with some degree of accuracy.

Different, but thank you very much. Now I know that that '29 Chrysler is different. I just saw a light switch control lever on ebay for a '31 last night. John