need to sell my TC

up for sale is my 1989 chrysler maserati tc turbo, clean interior, 28mpg!! 102300 kmiles, maserati red/tan interior,2 tops- hardtop and cloth top in excellent condition!.4cyl turbo engine, tags good through april 2013( just renewed) automatic transmission

lots of new parts : rebuilt transmission with new and rebuilt parts by sunset transmissions in los angeles,oxygen sensor, refurbished fuel injectors,rebuilt ac compressor, master brake cylinder, new tires all around, new brakepads,new fuelpump,new fuel filter,stereo with new speakers including ipod hookup,new shocks front and back,vacuum lines etc..passed last smog check with no problems! needs minor tlc to make it perfect again! rip in middle console leather, right front fender has dent above corner light.have brandnew belt for the ac compressor that needs a filling...other than that...she's good to go!

I love my car but I have to sell ASAP...

I put it up for 4600...but it would be nice to see if one of our TC friends would buy it so I know its in good hands...

make me an offer!!

thanks guys

post-61260-143138995792_thumb.jpg

post-61260-143138995813_thumb.jpg

Edited by shelbyone (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Jim_McNally

Sorry, don't need a third one :o - guess the market is just really soft right now...

Good Luck, though

Jim

'soft market' is an understatement when you look at values according to Edmunds.com

They only go back to 1990 and in average condition with 100000 miles the V6 value is listed as just under $1100.

The value on these cars is highly dependent on the condition of the original paint and leather, the two things that are definitely 'Maserati' items. When those two things aren't in excellent shape then the value plummets, the mechanical items are expected to be in 'good' condition on a class of car meant for occasional use.