Cleaning out the last of my TC parts...

Guest sy2206

Guest sy2206

Hey guys,

First let me say that I am not on here much, so please no PM's. Email is the best way to contact me. sy2206 "at" yahoo "d0t" com. I've got a just a few items left from the TC I parted out, and they need to go. Here's what I've got:

Rear trunk reflector, with stainless trim and Maserati emblem (emblem is not attached, but does come with it, it'll just need to be stuck back on with some fresh adhesive tape)

Set of stainless trim that goes on the trunk reflector. Second set, not the same as above. These are in very good shape.

Gauge cluster. Shows 58,xxx on the cluster, but I do believe it is in need of the typical speedo gear repair.

Airbag, with the Maserati logo in the center. Black in color, in very good shape.

Wiper cowl, with 16v emisions decal on it. This is from a '90 16v TC.

Rear glass for the convertible soft top. Not the whole top, just the glass and the trim around it.

Set of "window scrapers" weather stripping. These are the pieces that run along the top of the doors, where the glass meets the door. These are commonly dried out and cracked on southern cars. This set is in very nice shape, and aren't dried out. This is 4 pieces, inside and outside on both doors.

New in the package front grill Maserati emblem. This is a new NOS Mopar part, still in the bag.

I'm not sure what these things are worth, but shoot me an email, and lets figure it out and make a deal! I'm not looking for top dollar on this stuff, just trying to get these parts out of my garage. All parts are located in Akron, OH. Local pick up would be absolutely awesome, but shipping shouldn't be an issue on anything, other then maybe the rear glass, that might be a little tricky. Would do a package deal for sure if someone wanted everything. I can snap picts of parts too if you need picts. Let me know!

Mark