top bow clamps and windows

I need a set of top bow clamps for a 4 bow top. Approx. 7-7/8'' inside dimension. These would have to be the type that clamps on a stud protruding from the body. I would gladly purchase or trade a smaller set if you need them.

Also need 3 individual rear windows for the rear of a touring top. Judging from the original top fabric these were oval but came to a point on each end. Sorry don't have any pictures as I am missing these parts.

The car is a 1917 Mitchell 7 pass.

Many thanks

Dennis

Edited by Dennis Long (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks John,

What I am looking for is the clamp that the top bows lay in when in the down

position.These clamps mount to the rear of the body on a 5/8'' stud. Probably similar to your Buick.

Many thanks,

Dennis

John,

Thanks for the link but the rests with the leather straps are actually earlier than I need.

Jay,

Those are what I am looking for. Are they excess to your needs?

If you would like to sell them, could you give me an inside dimension and the size of the hole where the stud mounts?

Many thanks,

Dennis

John,

Jay,

Those are what I am looking for. Are they excess to your needs?

If you would like to sell them, could you give me an inside dimension and the size of the hole where the stud mounts?

Many thanks,

Dennis

I bought them about 25 years ago at Hershey looking for some for my Elgin but they were too small. I shot these pictures several years ago when someone else was looking for some. I have to find them in the garage and measure them.

After I measure them if they will work, you can make me an offer.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks everyone,

Just an update. I purchased the top bow clamps from Jay and it appaears that they are going to work great.

Pikespeaking,

Thanks.Those look about right . I will keep a watch on them. Does your name have anything to do with the Chandler Cleveland pikes peak motor?

Dennis

Guest PIKESPEAKING

RIGHT ON THE MONEY DENNIS. HOPE I COULD HELP ON THE WINDOWS. TOO BAD THERE ARE ONLY TWO THOUGH.