First Preservation Award Question

Guest 69boss9

Guest 69boss9

I plan to show my car at the Grand National Meet, and Southeastern Special event, in Shelbyville Tn. At this Special event will I be eligible to win a First Preservation award ? I won my senior last year at the Central Fall meet in Oak Brook, Il. Thanks in advance.....

Edited by 69boss9
added more information (see edit history)

I plan to show my car at the Southeastern Special event, in Shelbyville Tn. At this event will I be eligible to win a First Preservation award ? I won my senior last year at the Central Fall meet in Oak Brook, Il. Thanks in advance.....

I'm assuming that you plan to show the car at the Grand National Meet in Shelbyville. I think you will get your 1st Preservation at the GN Meet which is Friday, I think you should get a Repeat Preservation at the meet on Saturday.

Tommy, I don't know the true answer but something doesn't seem right about your response. The vehicle earned a Senior last year. That makes it eligible to compete at the Grand National meet on Friday for a AGNM First, Second, or Third. Saturday's meet would be for the Preservation Award. I'm just guessing.

Guest billybird

Regardless of what the vehicle places at the A.G.N.M. { or even if it doesn't even place } it will recieve a Preservation award as long as it scores 350 points or more. Then another could be earned on Sat.