Help identify this early lamp

Pete K.

Here's another one guys, I found this single bulb, two lens lamp among some early Dodge parts,(1921-1924). I'm wondering what it went to, If Dodge or not. Notice there is a small hole on one side where some kind of bracket was. The white lens is slightly larger than the red lens. Both glass lenses have a beehive pattern in them. To get at the bulb, one must pull a snap ring out from white lens end, whereas, white lens will come off. What's really strange, is that the base stanchion has a pin that can travel in a slot, to move lamp about 30 degrees, back and forth. It is NOT a removable bayonet fitting.

Hi Bill, you may be right, I'm not too savvy about the earlier Dodges, since I'm still learning about my own '25. Just because it was in a box of Dodge parts, I guess that's no proof atall it may be a Dodge lamp. It really is a strange one to me too. P.S.-- I used to spend summers at my great grandma's house over in Marked Tree! just east of you in Poinsett County!--Best regards, Pete

I have seen similar lamps on eBay and they seemed to be ID'ed as fender marker lamps for motorcycles or sidecars. I think the small hole is a drain hole for the bottom of the unit similar to what you see on tail lamp buckets on our Dodges. On this sample the mounting arm would be horizontal.