CCR AACA Show CT June 10th

Hi all. The 2012 Central Connecticut Antique Auto show in Glastonbury, CT is scheduled for June 10 this year. Last year we had a LOT of support from forum members and our club really appreciated it!!

More specifics to come, but same place, same "relaxed judging" format, small but growing swap meet, nice venue right off major highways, and a great mix of cars for a local show.

Hope to see you there!

Guest 4 bufords

is this the show at somerset square? went a couple of years ago,had a great time.maybe i'll get the brace off and be able to drive,4 bufords from ct

• 1 month later...
Guest 4 bufords

brace is off as of yesterday but driving is not in the plans for another 6 weeks.this means the may and june car shows are down the crapper.was really looking forward to getting to the buick nats in charlotte.4 bufords from ct

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest sabresfan9715

Hey I was at the show on Sunday, and had a great time. Do you have any pictures from the show posted anywhere?

Glad you enjoyed it, if I am not mistaken your car (in the "avatar" was there also, correct? I think we spoke for a couple minutes, my dad really liked your car although I am sure you fielded a LOT of questions on it! Thanks for bringing it, a naitonal winner, if I remember right!

between judging and such I really did not take as many pics as I would have liked, I do have a few of a club member's stunning '34 Packard Super 8 club sedan - one of the nicest Packards I have seen, and I have seen a few... ;) & a couple of the Mercedes SL that was in our small Car corral - will see if I can't re-size these cell phone pics but if anyone else has any they want to post that would be great. Otherwise, we will put up a link to our region website once the pics go up - some of the other guys took a few more pictures!

Edited by Steve_Mack_CT (see edit history)

Guest sabresfan9715

Yes, the car was there, (it's actually my dad's car,) this is his son James. I usually go and find the pictures of the car,from the shows that we go to and put them up on his facebook page. (his name is Mark by the way)

Can't wait to see the pictures you find,

James Misercola