The Health of Our ROA

Guest Ranger

Regarding the Riviera Owners Assn:

A forum member has posted updates to threads that are 5-6 years old, there's no problem with doing this but new members and non-members may have the impression that there is an ongoing problem within the ROA. Rest assured, that these comments are updates to old threads. Most of you know that we did have a large issue, 5-6 years ago, at that time the Board re-appointed Ray Knott as Director and resolved the problem. The Riviera Owners Association is functioning smoothly. Thank you to all who participate in this Forum and to our hosts, the AACA.

Again, there are no major problems within the ROA. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact any of the Board Members or our Director.

Thank you,

Jim Wright

President, ROA Board of Trustees

Guest Kinmann

I would like to take a moment out as a member of the ROA and this forum and say ....I absolutely LOVE being a part of the ROA and being active on this forum!

I normally dont speak for others, but coming from a member, I feel I can say with confidence that being a member of the ROA for the past 2 years makes it a heck of alot more funner and interesting!

Recieving the magazine, the tech support, putting faces with names with features in the magazines we recieve bi-monthly makes it all the better!

What fun would our hobby be if we did'nt have the ROA? Sure we would be able to drive our Rivieras, work on our Rivieras, show our Rivieras, etc....But man....to have hundreds of others that share the love of the hobby and chat endlessly about it! If I was stuck talking to my wife about Rivieras, I might just as well give up.

Keep doing what your doing ROA, I am more than thankful and will gladly pay my dues year after year! The challenge of running the Association I'm sure is exhausting...But, please have piece of mind in knowing we need you!

I for one second, will not doubt your words, I will continue to encourage anyone with a Riviera to join the ROA!

Best Regards and Thank-you!

Kevin Kinmann-North Carolina!

I would like to take a moment out as a member of the ROA and this forum and say ....I absolutely LOVE being a part of the ROA and being active on this forum!

I normally dont speak for others, but coming from a member, I feel I can say with confidence that being a member of the ROA for the past 2 years makes it a heck of alot more funner and interesting!

Recieving the magazine, the tech support, putting faces with names with features in the magazines we recieve bi-monthly makes it all the better!

What fun would our hobby be if we did'nt have the ROA? Sure we would be able to drive our Rivieras, work on our Rivieras, show our Rivieras, etc....But man....to have hundreds of others that share the love of the hobby and chat endlessly about it! If I was stuck talking to my wife about Rivieras, I might just as well give up.

Keep doing what your doing ROA, I am more than thankful and will gladly pay my dues year after year! The challenge of running the Association I'm sure is exhausting...But, please have piece of mind in knowing we need you!

I for one second, will not doubt your words, I will continue to encourage anyone with a Riviera to join the ROA!

Best Regards and Thank-you!

Kevin Kinmann-North Carolina!

exactamundo ! :D

• 2 weeks later...

The ROA is by far one of the best investments I have made. The advice I get whenever I solicit it from the members is always very helpful. My 1965 Riviera sat for 14 years so it needed allot of little tweaks. And since it was my first time through everything, I really appreciate all the support and advice I received and hope some day to have the time to attend the annual meeting and some other events and meet with some of the fine people who have helped me. (And I hope to be driving there in the RIV - even @ $4.00+/gallon!)

Guest rsmalling
The ROA is by far one of the best investments I have made. The advice I get whenever I solicit it from the members is always very helpful. My 1965 Riviera sat for 14 years so it needed allot of little tweaks. And since it was my first time through everything, I really appreciate all the support and advice I received and hope some day to have the time to attend the annual meeting and some other events and meet with some of the fine people who have helped me. (And I hope to be driving there in the RIV - even @ $4.00+/gallon!)

Right on Whalerman! Same goes for me too. I just recently joined and after being around this forum for awhile, it has renewed my interest in my Rivi again. Just a few short months ago I was actively trying to sell my car. Thankfully no one made an offer I would take on it. As a young man I saw my car in the neighbor hood often, I always thought to myself, what a great car that is. Well, the owner put a for sell sign on it one day in the late 80's and I used every dime I had in my savings account ($4100) to buy that car. Now its getting a fresh engine and more, and Im having a great time again!

Anyway, to get back on point, The Cars are great, but its the Great People that make our organization what it is, and I am proud to be part of it.