Parting 1955 Imperials

Parting two 1955 Imperial 4 doors. One car is complete with original drivetrain and both cars have good sheetmetal and stainless trim. One has a TX title. Both are factory AC and all-power cars. One has both grille sides with no cracks in them. I have all of the bumpers as well as the tail lights with lenses. The complete car has all the hard-to-find parts available from it. One of the cars has alot of extra parts stored inside it and some of the parts may actually be for a 1955 or 1956 New Yorker. <!-- START CLTAGS -->

Thanks, Gary

imperialparts@ymail.com

903-436-6082

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The horn rings on both cars are broken and the steering wheels have significant cracks in them with the hubs in not very good shape. On the brighter side, the brake boosters are good. Send me your e-mail address & I'll get pics of the boosters out to you.

Thanks, Gary

Well, the best laid plans..... The only thing that I can figure is that with Halloween approaching, my computer took it literally & has decided to become haunted. Pics that I have had in my file for months are not able to be loaded. Every time I try to click on one to send or even preview, the screen goes kinda whiteish and the message Intenet Explorer Has Stopped Working appears. Not knowing much about confusers, I'm sorta stuck here until I can have someone perform an exorcism on it for me. One thing that I can do for you is to go out where the parts cars live & let my bride take some pics on her i-phone for you. I'll be glad to have her text them to you or better yet, e-mail them to you. We'll do our best to get them for you tomorrow; the cars are a little ways out of town, but we'll do our best to get it done for you. Sorry for the delay.

Thanks, Gary

Guest lawunder

Thats OK I know how that is. Any way I'm working in Florida and my cars are in Nebraska so I don't get alot of time vto play with them anyway. I just bought the 55 the last time I was home and there might be some more parts I may be interested in. Thanks Lee

• 2 months later...