What year headlights are these?

Guest cadaber

Guest cadaber

Bob...are you saying those lights are for a 34 Dodge? I saw them at an auto swap meet today, but I didn't want to buy them if they were the wrong ones.

These lights seem to have a ridge that ran down the top of them.

I'm ready to shoot myself in the foot for not just buying them.

Guest cadaber

He offered them up for $150. I probably could have talked him down quite a bit. He didn't know what he had and just wanted to get rid of them.

I just had no clue what the correct ones looked like.

I'm ready to stand in line before the firing squad. I'm brining the wifey with me since she talked me out of buying them. Urrg!!!!

I should think he should come down to 25 or 35 dollars since he does not know what they go on. I wouldnt feel to bad about not spending 150 or anything over 50 dollars in the condition those things are in.

Im gonna tell the firing squad to hold off!!

Guest cadaber

Thanks for writing back...I was just heading back to find the guy. The swap auto swap meet is 80 miles from my house and I'm not even sure the guy will be there.

You guys just save $50 in gas already. If you guys have any advice on finding a pair...my ears are open.

I managed to link up with a Northern California Dodge Brothers Club and meet some nice folks yesterday. They shared some great resources.

Quote......If you guys have any advice on finding a pair...my ears are open. .........Just the usual paces, I dont keep my eyes open for 34 parts so I dont know how hard they would be to find, if you feel they are that impossible item and you really have a handle on what those impossible items are than I would gladly give the 150....I just dont see these as being that impossible to find.......I am trying to avoid the firing squad myself by saying this. Good luck

You and Ian and any other 34 owners I am missing ought to chek out this thread on this forum, seems like the kind of guy that is more than willing to help anyone with any questions he can answer and any pictures that might be needed. 1934 dodge

Guest cadaber

Ian has been really helpful and has offered several times to provide pictures as well. This is a great network that has saved me many head aches along the way.

Guest cadaber

I'm not sure. The guy had a booth at the auto swap meet in Turlock. It is going on yesterday and today. The seller just had a lot of random old parts for sale, not a business.

I'm not sure. The guy had a booth at the auto swap meet in Turlock. It is going on yesterday and today. The seller just had a lot of random old parts for sale, not a business.

if you bump into him again,let me know,,, thanks oh and maybe get a number if you can, thanks again