'32 Packard - Original Interior Documentation

Guest DaveI

Hello All,

I wanted to post a 5 meg .pdf file documenting the original interior in my '32 901, but the attachment limits prevented this.

WinZip'ing the file did not reduce the size much.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Dave

Dave,

I gave this a try, but the file I'm sending is in .pdf format and is 34 pages long. This .pdf contains detailed pictures of the original interior. Sending the .pdf file to myself didn't give the option to save it in another format, or smaller size.

I was able to compress the file to 1.5M using a "save as" option in MS WORD. I originally inserted all the pictures into a MS WORD document, then saved it as a .pdf.

Any chance the forum moderator can allow me to send him / her this 1.5M PDF file and they can post it?

Thanks,

Dave

Thanks for getting that posted. Each year that passes makes it a little more difficult to find examples of unmolested Packards. I'm sure your contribution will help someone in the future. PackardInfo.com was probably the best place to post that information anyway.

For sure, those pictures are a great asset to future restorers. Over on the PAC Forum (Packard Automobile Classics, Inc. - The Packard Club), under "Packard Photos" and then under a thread called "Original Details" I've been encouraging folks to post photos of known authentic details. Please, as the opportunity to photograph such details arises, please post them, there and/or elsewhere, so this information remains preserved and available in the future.