1957 Thunderbird sheet metal wanted

Guest Showcaserestorations

I have most of the sheet metal panels for theses Baby Birds in a warehouse that are mostly NOS Panels or I have a few good shells that could be doner cars. I own and run Showcase Restorations where we do nothing but Mid-Fiftys Ford Restorations & Service. We also restore Baby Thunderbirds. If you are interested in what I have maybe I could help you out making your Baby Bird Dream come true. You can email me at Showcaserestorations.oh@gmail.com.

Rod - Have you checked the T-Bird parts suppliers. They all have patch panels and most have replacement fenders. There is also a place, Custom Autocrafters, that does a lot of replacement sheetmetal. Users say they are second to none when it comes to quality of product. I would check with Prestige, Concours, CASCO, and National Parts Depot. If you want used then I would watch eBay. There are fenders, quarters, and doors that come up for sale from time to time. What parts do you need?

You may want to post this in the T-Bird forum here. It will get more attention that way.