39 buick s.s.running board mouldings

Hello, I sent you an e- mail on the Stainles steel mouldings that goes on the side of the running boards for a 1939 buick model 41 Thank You Paul ph# 740-474-2825 or e-mail

Hey,,I still have a drivers side NOS running board for the 39 Century Mod 61...will not fit the 41 (sorry) but need to sell. Mark<P>sanders4@mindspring.com grin.gif" border="0

• 7 years later...
Guest broker-bob
Hello' date=' I sent you an e- mail on the Stainles steel mouldings that goes on the side of the running boards for a 1939 buick model 41 Thank You Paul ph# 740-474-2825 or e-mail[/quote']--------did you get the running board moulding I can help you E mail me bobnroman@yahoo.com

--------did you get the running board moulding I can help you E mail me bobnroman@yahoo.com
The original poster looks to has disappeared.

Is the running board moulding you have for 40 series (Special) or 60 series (Century) ?

Running board moulding is different from the stream board moulding

• 1 year later...
Guest JUNKFLYBOY
Hey' date=',I still have a drivers side NOS running board for the 39 Century Mod 61...will not fit the 41 (sorry) but need to sell. Mark<P>sanders4@mindspring.com [img']images/icons/grin.gif" border="0

i NEED THESE MLDS 727-515-0418