1969 Buick Electra

BUKE

I am going to try again to see if I get the pictures up. Well there's three of them i don't how I did that but I'm working on it anyway I found this car in the back roads in Rhode Island and very clean on the inside with 52,000 miles there is no rust underneath I banged on that shopfloor the driver of Florida back floor everything seems pretty solid.. My problem is I'm not really in love with the car but again the price is right what do you guys think? I am going to try to upload more pictures I hope it works

Frank

have a great Buick day

If you're not in love with it, will you ever drive it considering the nice stable of cars you already have? Look, I love the 69's but if you don't love it, then thats a lot of money. I would predict you will come to love the car, once you get past using high test gas and retarding the timing so as to eliminate acceleration knock. With 10.25 - 1 compression ratio you will find you have to do this or the knock will be very annoying. Even with doing this you will find the engine building carbon in the cylinders unless you run the car to operating temp and then get it out on the highway for periodic runs.

BTW, what options does the car have? Power seat? Windows? AM/ FM? Tilt wheel? Disc Brakes?