Location PLEASE

RivNut

I have a favor to ask of everyone (well almost everyone) - especially the new posters. When you're offering something for sale, a car or parts, or services. PLEASE put your location in your post. Or better yet, make it part of your signature block. There's a place for it on there. It makes it much more feasible to see if it's worth shipping and/or it could be in your neighborhood and you could just as easliy pick it up.

Thanks,

Ed

• 2 weeks later...
Guest injun2

I am new to this forum and haven't quite figured out how to navigate the site. How do I get this information (my location, ROA#, BCA#, car infor etc.) attached like everyone else seems to do? And what is a sticky?

Open the "User CP" link on the black browser bar. That's where you can create signatures, etc.

A sticky is a thread that stays at the top of the forum and doesn't work its way down as new threads are added and/or replied to.

Ed

Guest injun2

I went into UserCP, then signatures, and then just typed in the info. Hope that is right....we'll see now with my first post

Guest injun2

Hey Broken Arrow, I grew up in Mayberry, er uh, I mean Muskogee. All my family is in Tulsa now, so when I'm up there I'll keep my eyes open for a white 64 Riv!

Sounds good. Bring that Boattail by and we can take them to the Cruize Night together!

Word from a coworker is he spotted another white one about a mile from my house in a commercial parking lot. I'm going to swing by there now and then to see if I can spot it.

Hey Broken Arrow, I grew up in Mayberry, er uh, I mean Muskogee. All my family is in Tulsa now, so when I'm up there I'll keep my eyes open for a white 64 Riv!

Guest injun2

I plan on driving it up there when the weather cools down a bit. I'm looking for new tires all around first, thinking of American Classics because they have the small whitewall because those are appropriate for the early 70's. Any suggestions?

I'd do a search on this forum for "tires" and you'll find a lot of discussion on tires that will fit and also some on different whitewall styles, stripe width, factory-correctness, etc. There's great threads on here re: wheels and tires.

If you have any questions on specific tires, etc., crank up a new thread or find one that applies and reply in that one so we don't hijack this one any more.

-BEP

I plan on driving it up there when the weather cools down a bit. I'm looking for new tires all around first, thinking of American Classics because they have the small whitewall because those are appropriate for the early 70's. Any suggestions?