Wanted

Waldren

The 42 bumpers are the same as the 46-48 if I am not mistaken, Try Merv Adkins.

I only know one guy around here with a 42 connie conv. and he might have some spare bumpers. Problem is I havent telked with him for 8 years. I will look for his # and let you know when I find out anything.

The 42 bumpers are the same as the 46-48 if I am not mistaken, Try Merv Adkins.

I only know one guy around here with a 42 connie conv. and he might have some spare bumpers. Problem is I havent telked with him for 8 years. I will look for his # and let you know when I find out anything.

1942 bumpers are different.. The 46 to 48 bolt on but are larger with more guards. The basic bar is the same with more holes. I have bumpers on the car that are the original but 45 years of storage they are rusted and rough.

Last year before I had purchased the car there was an ad for a lot of parts that were in a divorce and had to be sold. They wanted $5,000 for a long list of Lincoln parts an a lot of them were 42 special. It was on the pc and I cannot find out where they went. Any idea I don't recall any name but it had only an e-mail address. I never had any idea I would get back into Lincoln after dropping out back in the 80"s. I was a member from 1959. Lee Waldren from Ohio