MY 1964 4dr. Hardtop Buick Wildcat

Guest JohnAAA

Guest JohnAAA

we bought ower first Buick just a few weeks ago at an auction and just wanted to show off my 64 wildcat...(if no pic's come through, im learning ...)

WE LOVE IT. It does have the original motor and interior

the front door panels are rough at the bottom but the rears are good.

it has a hole in the floor under the pass. side seat about 4 in. around.

in the trunk area theres more rust around most of the body sealer area and the sealer is coming out in chunks. but it is just in the trunk..

it has the chrome rims that match & i have 4 wildcat hubcaps to go with as well.

charet mist is the color of the body with (i think)fawn or saddle carpet, but im not sure of the color of the bench seats but they match..

It has the 401--325hp wildcat engine & trans. to match...

Does anyone out there in Buick land have a wildcat or info. on wildcats???

All info. is greatly appreciated.:D

Guest 61 flxible
we bought ower first Buick just a few weeks ago at an auction and just wanted to show off my 64 wildcat...(if no pic's come through, im learning ...)

WE LOVE IT. It does have the original motor and interior

the front door panels are rough at the bottom but the rears are good.

it has a hole in the floor under the pass. side seat about 4 in. around.

in the trunk area theres more rust around most of the body sealer area and the sealer is coming out in chunks. but it is just in the trunk..

it has the chrome rims that match & i have 4 wildcat hubcaps to go with as well.

charet mist is the color of the body with (i think)fawn or saddle carpet, but im not sure of the color of the bench seats but they match..

It has the 401--325hp wildcat engine & trans. to match...

Does anyone out there in Buick land have a wildcat or info. on wildcats???

All info. is greatly appreciated.:D

I dont own a wildcat but my 61 Buick hearse does have the same engine and trans in it! Just poked in to say congrats on your Buick and I can REALLY understand when you say you LOVE IT!! Just picked mine up a couple months ago! You should enjoy your time here at this site they are great here, helping,commenting,congradulating...... My understanding is that most Buick people are on the way to the meet in Ohio and told that this site will blow up crazy with Buick people in the next week after returing home. I have been an active member here for a week or two and the help I have recieved from members on info and history on my 61 Flxible hearse has been absolutly amazing! Welcome aboard!

Hello to both of you new Buick Owners. And yes, congratulations on picking up some extraordinary cars. John, you pics did not come through but I am anxiously awaiting them. 60's Buicks are always worth a look see...

Have Fun!

Guest garys64wildcat

Hi John:cool:

Welcome to the 64 Buick lovers group. I have a 64 Wildcat Convert that I have had since 1979 that I got from the original owner. Mine is white with blue bucket seats. Pretty much rust free. I have a couple of friends with 63` and 64`s in the Wa. State area. One has the claret with the same interior as yours. If you have any ?`s feel free to ask. All the folks here are very helpful to our members.

Where are you located?

Gary

Guest JohnAAA

Thanks Rick we love it !

its a new work in progress for us.

hopefully we can find a few parts that we need to bring her up to snuff :)

post-77242-143138603946_thumb.jpg