1959 or 1960 Buick... any model, 2 dr, 4 dr, or wagon,

Guest chivalry

Guest chivalry

Hello everyone,

I NEED Help finding a 1959 or 1960 Buick for sale!!!!

Im new to this sight, but have been amazed at all the great rides and info thts on here! I NEED Help finding a 1959 or 1960 Buick for sale!!!! I have loved '59s since i was a kid and thats my #1 choice, but I really like 1960 models, too. Im not looking for any other years, but im interested in any model of those two years, 2 door, 4 door, wagon, Invicta, Le Sabre, or 225. Id prefer a driver, but it can need work or be in good shape, it dosnt matter. ANY and ALL information and Leads will be GREATILY Appreciated!!!! Even if you dont have one, if you can point me in the right direction, that'd be fantastic! Im a motivated and ready to go buyer. Ive always been a chevy guy, but had a secret love for these buicks ! I currently have a 502 powered 67 Impala, and a 70 chevy short bed fleetside "thats for sale by the way"

Thanks for reading, and Thank You very much for any and all information!!

Edited by chivalry (see edit history)

Guest Bearman

I just joined myself. I am getting ready to help an acquaintance sell his fathers 1 owner 1960 Buick Electra 4 door. I have not seen the car but I understand it is in very nice original condition, 155,000 miles, always garaged. If you're interested, send me a PM and I'll put you in touch with him

Barry in NC

Guest chivalry

Thank you very much everyone!! To Mr Bernard, That is a beautiful car!! im going to contact them for sure. If you know of any others, thatd be great too. Im a lil more into the sedan rather then hardtop when it comes to the 4 doors, but i love em all, and that is an amazing "true survivor"! very very cool! Thank you everyone! Ive been looking for a good one for years, but anytime i have $ i cant find 'em, and when i do stumble across one, seems like im always broke, LOL.

Edited by chivalry (see edit history)