1934-1935 Buick 40 Series Parts

Guest buick55century

Guest buick55century

I have a 1935 Buick 3 window coupe that I am trying to find a few pieces for. I am trying to find a headlight ring, taillight cups and lenses, and Hood ornament(I know rare and near impossible). Also wanting to see if anyone knows where I can find replacement wood for just the bottom of the door. I am pretty sure I will end up having to make it, but wanted to see if anybody knew of somewhere. Thank you to everyone in advance for your help.

• 1 year later...
Guest roscoe46957

We have a oem 34-35 buick mascot. It was just rechromed. I am asking $375.00. Just a quick question, would you be interested in selling?

We have a oem 34-35 buick mascot. It was just rechromed. I am asking $375.00. Just a quick question, would you be interested in selling?

This want ad is 2 years old so you may not get a response.

I could be interested in your mascot - any photos you can share with us?

Guest buick55century

We ended up going a different route on the mascot, since they were so hard to find. The Buick we have came out of Nebraska and sat for a long time, but runs and drives. We have never looked at selling it, being they are so rare. Its a 40 series 3 window with dual side mounts and the luggage rack. Somewhere along the line someone must of wanted all the extras.