Southeastern Fall meet

dbirchmire

I received info today on the Southeastern Nat. Fall meet. Called the meet headquaters hotel the Holaday Inn & Convention Center. Four calls later I get someone that tells me the hotel has been sold and I need to stay at another one of their locations.

They gave me a new number for the old Holiday Inn stating this number should work for me. Called that number and still got the Holiday Nat. reservation people. Called John Rice the regions registration chair about this. He will be getting some answers on Mon. and will give me a call with the new name and number. Will post new info then.:mad:

Dave

Update on info about hotel issue at the Holiday Inn & Convention Center for the Southeatern Fall Meet. Got a call this am from a rep. with the Holiday Inn. It has been sold but still is a Holiday Inn. At this time use this phone number 276-466-4100 to register. They are looking into the number not working correctly.

Will post when that is done. Meet Chairman Ben Zandi is calling Hershey to inform them of the problem. Hoping it gets corrected soon.

Dave

The host hotel for the AACA Southeastern National Fall Meet - Bristol TN name and phone number has changed:

Bristol, VA Hotel & Convention Center - 276-466-4100

the address remains the same: 3005 Linden Dr., Bristol, VA 24202

Pat Buckley

AACA National Headquarters