Want to buy 1941 / 1942 Buick or Cadilac

Guest Lt Morty

Guest Lt Morty

I'm looking for a 1941 or 1942 Buick (preferably 1942 or late 41 with the 42 front end) four door sedan or a 1941 or 1942 Cadilac four door sedan series 61.

I prefer a sedanette / torpedo style rear end (like the Cadilac series 61).

Vehicle must be complete, running, working brakes, and as little rust and rot as possible. A good interior would be fine...

It doesn't need to be a show car, but a nice runner that is mechanically sound would be prefered.

Please send Your email with pictures, description and contact information to: bjerkhaug@yahoo.no

Edited by Lt Morty (see edit history)

Guest Imperialcoupe36

Hi, I have a 1941 Cadillac for sale and submit the following for your consideration.

This 1941 Cadillac is the Fleetwood Sixty Special, with matching numbers, including engine, accessories, and paint, according to build sheet dated 12/30/40. The paint is Managua Beige Metallic, GM Code 56, and the car is equipped with a hydramatic transmission, radio, windshield washers, fog lights in front fenders. I have the original owner's certification card showing engine 6341767 (which is currently and always has been in car), delivered to a Mr. Noble, West Palm Beech, Florida, on 1/3/41. This is body #1607 of only 4100 built. I have owned this car for about 35 years. It has a current New York State transferable registration in my name. It runs and drives great, was repainted about 4 years ago, and could be driven anywhere with confidence. Price is $24,500. Call 518-872-1119, or email: JPMCARCOLL@AOL.COM.

post-34663-143138507833_thumb.jpg

post-34663-143138507839_thumb.jpg

post-34663-143138507845_thumb.jpg

post-34663-143138507851_thumb.jpg

post-34663-143138507857_thumb.jpg

I have a 1942 Buick sedanette, low miles, Special with dual carbs, original black paint, good interior. Has never been restored. I'm doing the brakes now and it will be ready in about 2 weeks, $12,500 firm. Let me know if you're interested and I will take some pics. Thanks, Neil

Guest Lt Morty

I'm still looking for a 4 door Buick (1941)1942 or 1941 / 1942 Cadilac 4 door series 61 at a reasonable price level.

Bring out those old ladies from the garage and send me a picture if You're not using the car anymore / as much as You've wanted too.

Morty

Edited by Lt Morty
misspelling (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest studepeople

I would say sir that you are quite picky as to what you are looking for , but what kind of money are you willing to spend to get what you want?

Guest Lt Morty
I would say sir that you are quite picky as to what you are looking for , but what kind of money are you willing to spend to get what you want?

That will depend on type of vehicle, condition, milage etc. Do You have a particular vehicle in mind?

Here's a pic of my 42 cleaned up a little. I know you're looking for a 4 door so if you decide you're very interested I will take some more pics. The car has 97k original, thin paint and original interior. It is a dual carb Special.

post-70289-14313852789_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Lt Morty
I'm looking for a 1941 or 1942 Buick (preferably 1942 or late 41 with the 42 front end) four door sedan or a 1941 or 1942 Cadilac four door sedan series 61.

I prefer a sedanette / torpedo style rear end (like the Cadilac series 61).

Vehicle must be complete, running, working brakes, and as little rust and rot as possible. A good interior would be fine...

It doesn't need to be a show car, but a nice runner that is mechanically sound would be prefered.

Please send Your email with pictures, description and contact information to: bjerkhaug@yahoo.no

To the top.

I'm still on the look out for a nice car.

M:-)