1942 Lincoln Continental beginning

i am trying st share this restoration with otheer members of this Forum. This is number 160 of 200 built in 1942 model run. I restored number 198 back in 1962 and still have a lot of information from then. I have written Ford to get spec sheet on this on. More information will follow as I proceed. Lee Waldren

Lee,

That looks like a nice solid start on restoring a rare car. Thanks in advance for sharing your experiences, looking forward to the first steps.

First step was removing about 30 gallions of rat nest from under rear seat and up both side rear quarters. Sheet metal is very good small rocker panel hole about 3"x6" The area under rear seat has several holes from the animal waste.

Received title :prior owner was Lawrence Zeidler of Dunellen, N.J. purchased May 15,1961. Haven't received build sheet from Ford but the car seems to have original black paint with blue leather bedford interior. It has a 42 flathead ford motor (dosen't run no starter or generator.) Looking fora V 12.

Anyone know the car? It was in a warehouse with a Lincoln convertible and a ton of parts. I bought it from Brookridge Farms AACA ad.

Lee Waldren