WTB Various 1933 Packard Parts

Guest Z71Hobbs

Guest Z71Hobbs

In my quest to restore my 1933 1001, I have discovered several missing parts. If anyone is able to help, please let me know.

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]--> 1. A "catcher's mit" wiring cover. Mounts under the front fenders. I do have one side, but still in search of the other side. Also, I anyone has the smaller shims, it would save some fabrication time.

2. Glove compartment door latch assembly. I am needing the little ball and sleeve assembly. I have the door, just the latching parts are missing on one side only.

3. TOP LEFT Solar Headlamp.

4. The flexible piece that attaches the brake selector switch through the firewall. Mine is shattered. Not sure if this could be fabricated.

5. A three position switch that mounts under the dash. Prefer original.

6. License plate lens.

7. Clamps that hold the front apron covers to the front bar.

Please let me know if you are able to help.

post-58840-143138492942_thumb.jpg

post-58840-143138492945_thumb.jpg

post-58840-14313849295_thumb.jpg

post-58840-143138492954_thumb.jpg

post-58840-143138492955_thumb.jpg

post-58840-143138492958_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Z71Hobbs

I appreciate it Mal and Dave,

The headlight shown is a depress beam. Some of the 33's had solar lenses. The downside to this is there are different lenses for the left and the right. I am in search of the solar lens that is for the left. It is marked TOP LEFT on the front of the lens. Also says SOLAR HEADLAMP at the bottom.

Thanks guys for keeping an eye out. I'm sure one will come up...eventually!

I do not know if you have found the part you need for the glove box door yet but if not I have a complete door with the part you need. Iwould sell it as a whole unit if you are interested. I think it is off a 31 or 32. Bud VanDerVorst