1952 Packard

Guest medic741

Guest medic741

Hi there

I have a 1952 Packard 4 door sedan that I inherited from my father and need an idea of what it's worth. I didn't have it for sale but someone has come to look at it and I am unsure what a fair offer would be.

The family is the original owners and it is all original with exeption of the colour. Carport kept and has no rust although the crome is pitted. It was last run about 6 years ago and there is a bunch of various extra parts in mom's basement.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Dave

Guest bkazmer

if it has the Ultramatic transmission, it would be important to know its condition. The cost of an Ultramatic rebuild can be a large percentage of the value of a 200 sedan.

Guest medic741

Thanks for the replies guys. I don't have any pictures of it but was just looking for a general idea what that model and year are worth. I realise it's a tough call without pics and more details. Is there a web site where I can find others for sale of that generation?

I don't know which trany it has but it's never given us any grief. Dad was a mechanic and it was always kept in good working order.

Thanks again

Dave

Guest Gary Hearn

I currently have a 1952 200 4 door sedan for sale for $2200. Not running as it needs a new water pump and the brakes are down, no rusty out but the paint is heavily crazed.