Wanted: '73 "Gran Sport" Decals

BuickNut

Hi.....I'm looking for the 2 "GRAN SPORT" decals for the rear quarter panels back by the bumper behind the wheel wells, as well as the decal that I believe was on the trunk lip all way across, for a 1973 Buick Century G.S. Was also wondering what color these came in.....I'm assuming either black or white ?<P>Thanks.<p>[ 11-27-2001: Message edited by: BuickNut ]

I know that Jim Osborn Reproductions (Decals)<BR>has the rear 1/4 decals , I sent him an original one about 5 years ago, he may also have the trunk decal. I know they were reproduced.<BR>Jim Osborn Reproduction decals, 101 Ridgecrest Dr., Lawrenceville, Ga, 30245.<BR>404-962-7556 (area code may have been changed).<P>JIm Schilf /palbuick@aol.com

Hi,The 73 gs decals were availible in three colors black,white,grey or silver.jim osborn has them availble including the one for trunk.They have 1974 GS decals availible also[they used my car for the pattern]Buicknut did you get my email on 73 century tilt column $75.00 plus shipping?

BUICKFAN.....yes, I did. I was hoping to get to my GS, currently in storage back where my folks live, and check out the steering column over the holidays. Go figure, that was last on the list and didn't get done. I'm still hoping to get to it sometime in the next couple of weeks. If you still have it by then, I'll give you a yell. Thanks for the info about the decals. I'll be writing off to see about getting them. There's a '73 Stage 1 for sale on EBAY right now.....I saw the pics and got me all worked up about mine, and it makes me wonder which is the next vehicle to come out for restoration - the '73 or the '49 ....decisions, decisions !<P>BUICKRACER: yeah, if you could send some pics it would help in placement of the decals. Thanks for the offer !<p>[ 11-28-2001: Message edited by: BuickNut ]