Philly Photo Gallery is UP!!

R W Burgess

My pictures are up, guys!

Here is a message from;

"You're got to ask Questions, People"

Gloria, Mike, and I are sitting at Awards night beside an interesting couple from Florida, Ralph W. and Carolyn H. Thiele. Carolyn got my attention because of her beautiful red hair, just like my mother's when Mom was younger.

After we had eaten dinner, I asked Ralph about his history and where he was from. Of course I related that the Harley Earl seminar on Saturday afternoon was really interesting. Ralph told me that he had met Harley while he was working for Cadillac. That's when I noticed Ralph's beautiful Caddy ring on his finger. Ralph went on to tell me more about the history of Cadillac during his time there, and what he knew and heard about Harley Earl. I told Mr. Thiele that he should consider writing a book, or at the very least give a presentation at a local Florida region to share his information. Of course, in the back of my mind, I was trying to get him into moving up from Regional to a National Seminar about Harley. You know, you always have to put the seed in member's minds to help share their history.

Hopefully, someday, Mr. Thiele will share his information at a region/chapter meeting near you.

Wayne

AACA Post War Car Award - Southeastern Division

1954 Buick - Ralph W. and Carolyn H. Thiele

post-31395-143138452803_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...