Super nice SKYHAWK

Mr Buick

Hello,

I am wondering if anyone out there has, or knows of a Super nice Skyhawk for sale? I had an 85 T Type that I bought new (my first car) and I would love to have another Hawk. I loved that car. Any knowledge of one would be appreciated. I might even have a finders fee for someone that finds me the right one! Thanks for your time!

John

ruddracing28@hotmail.com

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Redwind89

besides being the wrong type of T-type, there are plenty of us on the internet who have watched this Lesabre come up on email countless times before. One of the last times it come up it was for sale in New York City, someone I know went and looked at it, and he feels that it is a roll back( look at the picture of the odometer the numbers are messed up), also I know some one else who has a picture of this T-type from a car show from about three years ago and it had more miles then so it is a roll back. Also this person, just got the car about three or four months for a lot less then he's looking to get now. Just my two cents....

• 2 months later...
Guest turbinia2

Still looking? Will any '85 Skyhawk do? and what is your definition of "super nice"? Sorry for all the questions, but before I go put my foot in my mouth ...

• 3 weeks later...

Boy,that one being auctioned sure looks nice.I didn't realize some had turbos.I doubt that the original poster will see this as he hasn't chimed in or responded to any of the threads here and his last post on the forum was May of this year:(.Al,thanks for posting the link for the auction though.Maybe someone on here can scoop that up.For GSJOHN,"you snooze you lose!";)

• 1 month later...